Dr. Constantin Radulescu Stadium
Dr. Constantin Radulescu Stadium is the football stadium for the football club CFR 1907, so it is known as CFR 1907 Stadium. The stadium is used for football matches and very rarely for other events.
The stadium was opened in 1973 and has a capacity of 23,000 seats. In 2009 the stadium was renovated by the architectural firm Dico şi Ţigănaş. The stadium benefits from the lighting system and a modern scoreboard.