The Hungarian Theatre and Opera
The Hungarian Theatre and Opera building was built between 1909-1910 on the site of a summer theatre built in 1874.
In 1909-10, Jenő Janovics built the building with its own studio for cinema and for theatre with the name of "Circle Theatre."
In 1961 the buiding of the Hungarian Opera and Theatre had its facade completely rebuilt.
In the building of the Hungarian Opera and Theatre functions two institutions of spectacles, was subsidized by the state, which allows them to give the public opera and theatre performances of a very high quality, many of which were awarded to various specialized festivals in the world.